Translate

Friday, August 27, 2010

Cuttlebug Emboss Plus!

I love the new Cuttlebug Emboss Plus folders! They emboss and cut all in one motion!

Here I used the Brocade Window Emboss Plus folder for my card front. The center where the window is cut out was backed with SEI yellow velvet paper embossed with a Sizzix folder made for SU. I love the intricate detail that the embossing folder made in the patterned paper that I used.

I added some small jewels to the detailed embossing and a jeweled swirl in the upper right corner to offset the word, "Mom" on the bottom of the frame.


This card is for my mother's birthday next week! It's already in the mail and she will probably have it before you see this post!!
Be sure to check out the available Cuttlebug Embossing Plus folders available in the Cropstop store and don't forget to grab the discount code from the blog sidebar before placing your order!

2 comments:

Peggy said...

Hey V
do you need me to help do anything for the fall Frolic thing? if I can help I would be happy to do it. Let me know Peggy C/Videographer
peggy@bubbesbiz.com

{eleise} said...

ooo great embossing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails