Translate

Monday, July 29, 2013

RRD Rebel Challenge #25 - Get Sketchy!

This month's Rebel Challenge #25 at Rogue Redhead Designs is a sketch challenge.  I decided to play along with our blog followers and take on the sketch for my project.

"Just for you"

I started with a card base of black cardstock and layered both green and white on top of it.  The fourth layer is also black.  This became the background for my die-cut oval window.

The top layer of the card consists of patterned paper and cardstock that is die-cut with a Spellbinders Classic Oval Nestabilities.   It is adhered to the black top layer of cardstock with pop dots for dimension.  This allowed for the stamped image to be tucked "inside" the window.

I stamped one of the Milliner Miss  images on white cardstock and colored it with Close To My Heart pencils.  Then, I cut it out and adhered it to the black background layer so that it was centered in the oval window.

Next, I die-cut the Memory Box Blooming Vine from the green cardstock and placed it to the left side of the card.  I added some matching jewels to the flowers and the upper right corner of the card.


The sentiment, "Just for you" is another stamp from the Milliner Misses Plate.  I placed it at the bottom of the window with some mulberry roses and a small flower cut from the foliage embellishment.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
I hope I have inspired you to take part in our RRD Rebel Challenge #25.

Click on the challenge link in the upper right corner of the blog for rules and guidelines.
You could be the next winner of a $15 voucher to the Rogue Redhead Design Store!

Featured Product
Rogue Redhead Designs Milliner Misses StampPlate

From My Stash...
Bazzill Cardstock
Clearsnap Colorbox Chalk Ink
Close To My Heart Coloring Pencils
Core'dinations Cardstock
Memory Box Blooming Vine Die-cut
My Mind's Eye Patterned Paper
Queen & Co. Jewels
Recollections Mulberry Roses
Spellbinders Classic Oval Large Nestabilities

post signature

3 comments:

Netty said...

Just seen this fab card on RR and left comments,Annette x

wendipooh13 said...

great card and LOVE the green vine!!!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! Love the beautiful floral framing and the great colors!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails