Translate

Saturday, July 31, 2021

Sunbursts, Moons and a Little Bling!

 Good morning friends!

It's a beautiful Saturday morning here in SE PA.  The humidity has lifted (temporarily) and the temp is a comfortable summertime 80.  I'm having a cup of Joe and listening to the cacophony of birds outside.

Last weekend I went to the CKC Scrapbook event at our local convention center.  My cousin went with me and I was able to meet up with both old and new friends.  And, that was the highlight of the day.  It was very disappointing with no Mfgs. and only local vendors.  I didn't purchase much...a die cut and a few brads which I'm not sure I'll ever use. 

My cousin stayed the weekend and we did have fun crafting and reminiscing.  I completed the 3 cards that I'm sharing today.

First up is this Rose Gold of many layers.  It was for an inspiration challenge at A Cherry On Top.

"hugs"

Here's the inspiration...I thought my design nailed it!

Next up is a scraplift of a fellow scrapper's card.   I used the breathtaking Mintay collection, Nightfall, WRMK embossing folder and distress oxide inks.

"Our Love Story"
 
This is Louise's card design that I lifted...
 

My final card to share is this sunburst design using CTMH's sunburst background plate, Bo Bunny paper, Memory Box and Spellbinders die cuts.   I love how this turned out.

"Hello"
 
Thanks for coming by to visit.
I hope I've inspired you in some way.
Stop back again soon!
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails