Translate

Thursday, December 21, 2023

Christmas is coming!

 Hello crafty friends!

Wow, in just a few days it will be Christmas.  I can hardly wait for Christmas Eve to arrive.  It's our family gathering time with great food, fun games and sharing gifts among us.  
 
I was late finishing up Christmas cards this year for no apparent reason other than I procrastinated the process. Usually they're done and mailed by the first week of December.  This year, I was still mailing them the week before Christmas.  
 
Today, I'm sharing a couple of the late mailers that I haven't posted.
 
Merry
 
Joy
 
Merry Christmas
 
I used the same background embossing folder on these A2 cards.   It's part of an older Sizzix Christmas Set #6 that has several folders.   I haven't used it in a very long time and decided to brush off the dust!
 
From my stash...
Bazzill Cardstock 
Newtons Nook Sentiment Dies
Photoplay Poinsettia Dies 
Sizzix Christmas Retro Circle EF 
Sizzix Star Dies
Tutti Designs Snowglobe Sentiment

Sharing in these challenges:

Thanks for stopping by today!
Merry Christmas and see you again soon.
 
 
 

3 comments:

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge.

Judy Woodland said...

Your cards are just beautiful, I love the embossing on each. Lots of wonderful work here, thanks so much for playing along with us over at Can You Handle the Pressure. I hope we see you back again soon!
Judy~ CYHTP DT Designer

Lia said...

Twinkling stars on a lovely card: I like your work!!
Lia DT POE

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails