Translate

Saturday, April 6, 2024

Live in full BLOOM

 Today I'm sharing a page that is the beginning of a new mixed media journal that I'm working on.  I used remaining papers from a CTMH collection that have been in my stash for a while.  The newsprint paper made for a great background on this page.

Live in full BLOOM
 
I fussy cut the film strip, added dimension and used it as the border.  The light bulb, leaf and flowers surrounding the quote are from the same paper. 
 

 
The butterfly stamp is also CTMH from a set I purchased years ago.  I gave it some shine with a clear shimmer pen.  There are several stenciled areas using the awesome stencil butter from TCW.  Best stenciling paste ever!  I used several distress inks to add a little color to the paste after it dried.


The title quote has added dimension along with the border strip.  I spattered diluted Viva gold over the page.

From my stash...
Catherine Pooler Black Jack Ink
Cocoa Vanilla These Days Sticker Words
CTMH Full Bloom Collection
CTMH Butterfly Wings Stamp
TCW Mini Tiny Circles Stencil
TCW Pearl White Stencil Butter
TH Gathered Twigs Distress Ink
TH Iced Spruce Distress Ink
TH Lost Shadow Distress Ink
Viva Perle Pen Gold 
Other: Washi tape
CTMH Sheer Brush Clear

I hope to add to this journal on a regular basis and have it finished by the end of 2024!
Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

Shirley-Anne said...

Thanks for sharing this awesome page .Love the arrangement of all the interesting elements

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails