Translate

Thursday, July 4, 2024

Celebrate!

 Happy 4th of July to those that are celebrating today!

I'm still celebrating the debut launch of, "A Cut Above", my paper craft designs die cut challenge blog.  If you love using die cuts on your projects, I invite you to play along with the monthly challenges here at A Cut Above.  The challenge posts on the first Monday every month and ends on the 28th of the month.  A winner is chosen by random draw to receive a $5 gift certificate to A Cherry On Top Crafts and a badge to display in their blog.

Here's a card I made today in celebration of the upcoming Olympics in Paris, France.
 
Celebrate
 
The red, white and blue theme worked perfectly for this design since the flag of France is also red, white and blue.  I included an Eiffel Tower inside the shaker star as a tribute to the Paris Olympics beginning on July 26, 2024.  

You have until the 28th of July to play along with the challenge theme, "Let's Start Off With A Bang".  Use the theme for inspiration and let your mojo take you wherever but be sure to use at least one die cut on your project.  Link up your entry in the challenge post HERE.  Looking forward to your creations!
 
I'm sharing in these challenges:
 
 

Thanks for stopping by!
 


2 comments:

Donna Phelan said...

Fantastic design and I adore the RWB color palette! The stars and fireworks designer papers look awesome as your backdrop!

Deanne Saunders said...

Beautiful card!!! And I will certainly check out your challenge blog!!!!! Thanks so much for participating in our COLORFUL OPTIONS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails