Wednesday, September 2, 2026

Happy Birthday Katie!

 Hi there crafty friends!
 
Today I'm sharing a card made for a very special friend's birthday.  We met in person for the first time in April of 2023.  Since then, we meet frequently, even scheduling our hair appointments together at the same salon.  We've grown to be good friends sharing all of life's big and little moments over Iced Vanilla/Caramel Lattes.  I treasure her friendship and look forward to our next meetup in a couple of weeks at a local crop.
 
HAPPY birthday
 
So, Happy Birthday, once again to you Katie.  She is one talented lady having designed everything on this card but the die cut arch and sentiment. You can find her designs everywhere including on her own website...Katie Pertiet Designs.  There is no end to the talent she provides for the art and craft world.
 
From my stash...
Arden Creative Studios Maker Series Lattice Clusters Stencil 
 
Sharing with these challenges:
 
Thanks for coming by my blog.
Have the very best day!

 

4 comments:

Darlene said...

How wonderful you two have met and become such good friends! What a blessing!
This is a gorgeous creation and I'm sure she will treasure it for years to come!
Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Stencil Fun challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Stencil Fun Co-Owner

Hanneke said...

What a wonderful card! I'm sure your friend will love it! Thank you for joining us at the AAA Colourful Challenge!

Donna Walls said...

Wonderful card for your friend's birthday and I'm certain Katie will love and treasure it. Thanks for playing along at The Paper Funday Challenge, we hope you'll play again soon.
Donna xx
The Paper Funday Challenge
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Pick 3 Challenge

Gerda said...

What a fabulous Birthday card!! Your friend will love it!!
Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenges!
Have a great day.
Gerda