Monday, September 7, 2026

Happy Birthday Plaids

 Welcome back crafty friends!
 
Well, we're into the "ber" months!  I'm good with that because it's my favorite time of the year.  The kids are back in school and it's harvest time around here.
 
 A Cut Above has the September challenge posted today and I'm sharing my inspiration.  The theme is always, "Anything Goes With A Die Cut" according to the challenge guidelines found on the blog HERE. 
 
We have a month full of birthdays and two of them call for a masculine card.  I doubled up on my design and made them both the same.  I've been doing this a lot lately, making two of the same when creating and it helps me keep on task with needed cards on hand.
 
HAPPY birthday
 
This Buffalo plaid, along with the wild animal print DP, truly has a masculine feel.  I used a postage stamp die for the black background matting of the DP.  The bright red sentiment pops against the black shadow matting.   

Sharing in these challenges:
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Have the best day!


No comments: