Tuesday, September 8, 2026

HELLO OCTOBER

 Excited to share a card I made using Halloween themed papers designed by my friend Katie Pertiet for Arden Creative Studios.  Another wonderful collection with artwork full of amazing images and colors of the season.

HELLO OCTOBER

The focal DP is matted twice with coordinating papers from the same collection.  I molded laser cut flowers and adhered them over the matching flower in the patterned paper. The pumpkin and sentiment are adhered with foam tape for dimension.  I tucked in some greenery that was trimmed from laser cut flowers. The butterfly in the upper right is a laser cut adhered next to the paint palette rub-ons.  I touched up the flower petals and pumpkin with Magicals and spattered everything with white acrylic paint.  The flower centers are epoxy stickers.  I adhered a bit of cheese cloth between the flowers and behind the pumpkin for extra texture.

From my stash...
Arden Creative Studios Wicked Woods 6 x 8 Collection
Arden Creative Studios Wicked Woods Epoxy Stickers
Arden Creative Studios Laser Cuts 
Arden Creative Studios Wicked Woods Rub-On Transfers 
Lindy's Gang Magical This Old Patch Pearl (Been There Collection)
 
Sharing with these challenges:
 
Thanks for coming by my blog.
Have the best day!

No comments: