Hello there crafty friends!
Crazy that we're already five days into October and the leaves are changing colors. This is my very favorite time of year. I love the warm colors, crisp air and wearing my sweatshirts!
Today, I'm sharing my team card for A Cut Above Die Cut Challenge Blog. Die cuts are my passion and I combined them with fall colors to create this card.
give thanks
I used a beautiful plaid paper matted with gold for the background on this square card base. The maple leaves are a two piece set with a creamy lace patterned paper as the solid backing and more of the gold for the veining. The oak leaves are cut from the gold also. I stamped the sentiment, cut with a circle die and matted it with a gold, scalloped circle. The sparkly enamel dots were a perfect match as an embellishment.
From my stash...
Creative Worship Thanksgiving Pumpkin Stamp Set
Eyelet Outlet Sparkle Enamel Dots
Honey Bee Honey Cut Lovely Layers Maple Leaf
Memory Box Nutmeg Plaid DP
Mintay Autumn Splendor DP
Tutti Designs Fall Flourish
Sharing with these challenges:
Thanks so much for coming by my blog.
Have the very best day!


No comments:
Post a Comment