Translate

Monday, January 5, 2009

Toot! Toot!

I have been asked to be a permanent member of the Cropstop Creative Team! And, of course, I said, "yes!" I am so excited to be the Class and Technique Coordinator at Cropstop.com. Thanks, Haylie, for this wonderful opportunity.

Here are a couple of quick cards that I made for our weekly challenge at Cropstop.com. Stamping is the challenge and our sponsor is Marty at Pez-a-Doodle! The prize, along with some scrappy stuff from CS, will be a set of stamps from Pez-a-Doodle. So, stop by and take the challenge!

www.cropstop.com





6 comments:

maz111 said...

Congratulations Vicki, they couldn't have chosen a better person! I will be looking out to see what you are doing in your challenges etc.
I love the 2 cards you have made, just beautiufl work as always.
Again, CONGRATS! they are very fortunate to have a talent like you!

Sheryl said...

You thoroughly deserve to be made a permanent fixture at Crop Stop, Vicki! See you on the MB, and I really must get a move on with those ATCs for the swap .....

chinapainter said...

Congrats, Vicki! Of course you should be a permanent DT! I am sure the other girls are thrilled, as you have proven to be a wonderful team member, and I speak of knowledge!

Psst... There's some Gazelle-work to be seen...

Fink said...

Well congrats are in order!!! I will have to remember to check out the site! I hope you come back to NBKS!

Marianne said...

Congrats Vicki, and thanks for your kind greeting in my blog.
Very nice cards both of them, tho' I must say that the first ,especially, 'hit' me : gorgeous colours, and I presume it's 2 different stamps you've used ? Just stunning !!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Vicki....I am so happy for you....Delaina

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails