Translate

Monday, May 30, 2011

My Complimentary Copics!

This week's challenge on the CropStop Challenge Blog is, "Complimentary Colors". I am still learning with Copic Markers, but decided to take a shot at using the blue and orange markers as my choice of complimentary colors on this card. I am pleased at how it turned out. I love the colors and added some red for the ladybug and the boots.

Copics used were, B93, B97, E01, E00, E000, E21R22, R27, RV32, W3, E55, E79, Y15,Y38.

I also used my new Spellbinder Grand Calibur Machine the Grand Labels Four Die as my card base, Spellbinder Lotus Pendant, Spellbinder Pennants and Sunflower Two Flower and Leaf Die. The stamp is Magnolia Tilda-Ladybug and sentiment is Stampin' Up. I added some Black Diamond Stickles to the ladybug's spots and Tilda's eyes. The pin is K & Co.

Visit the CropStop Challenge Blog for your last opportunity to win a set of Copic's 12 new color markers! Participate in the Complimentary Color Challenge to get in the draw!

Shopping in the CropStop Store? Be sure to use my special discount code, CTC-VR, for 10%off you total purchase with no minimum! Easy to use...the code never changes!!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Anything Goes - BINGO Challenge (Dies, Pins, Gems)
2 Sisters - Anything Goes Challenge
Dream Valley - Stamp Something Challenge
Just Magnolia - Friends Challenge
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes Challenge
Penny's Paper-Crafty - Here Comes Summer Challenge

8 comments:

LisaM said...

I love the color combo orange and blue, Vicki! Super cute card!

Susan Hogan said...

Lovely card and your colouring looks good to me!

paperpapier said...

wow, it is beautiful! love the shape card and what a pretty colour combo!

Tamara Morton said...

Hi Vicki, a gorgeous card! I love the die cuts and your Tilda is coloured and shading to perfection

Thank you for joining us at Anything goes this fortnight. Please join us again today for our birthday celebrations kick off with our first ever blog hop!
Hugs
Tamara

papertrails leaver said...

what a fabulous card! Love the shape! Your fussy cutting is superb! Wow! Thanks for joining us at Penny's!

Mani said...

Hi.
What a beautiful card. Love the image. And love the shape.
Thank you for joining us at Penny's Challenges and Good Luck.
Manuela

Rene said...

Yay! You won at Just Magnolia! This card is beautiful..congrats!
Rene :D

Mel said...

aww fab!
Gorjuss lil card and fab bright image!
Thanks for joining in the fun at Dream Valley Challenges
Hugs Melly xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails