Translate

Sunday, July 24, 2011

"Boys of Summer"

After a week at CHA, I am spending a few days catching up on my blog posting! We have our grandson visiting for the week, so "no promises" there!

I have a "bucket list" that I made long ago. Seeing my "Boys of Summer", the Yankees play is on that list. Last summer, we made it to a Yankee/Oriole game at Camden Yards in Baltimore. We had such a wonderful time, that we are repeating again this summer. Getting last year's game pictures scrapped was a must before I have new ones!

Christa has an awesome July layout challenge at My Sketch World. Her challenge is to "Sing a song of summer" and use one of her listed songs. The "Boys of Summer" was perfect for my layout!

So here are my favorite Yankees. Final score,Yankees - 8, Baltimore - 3!

Products: Bazzill, Craft Paper, Spellbinder Nested Lacey Pennants, Spellbinder Nested Pennants, Thickers Red Locked Letterman Stickers, Paper Studios Baseball Glitter Stickers, Colorbox Chalk Inks.
I used pop dots to give some of the baseball stickers a dimensional 3-D appearance.
The Spellbinder Pennant Nestabilities were perfect for the banner across the top of the layout!
I love these Thicker Red Flocked Letterman alphas! They have the classic baseball look!

Our next game is in August, so it won't be long before I am scrapping my Yankees once again!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails