Translate

Friday, July 22, 2011

CHA was great!

I can't believe it has come and gone already! CHA was great! I met several of my fellow Creative Team members...Dalis, Michelle, and Gloria, IRL! And, of course, I got to see Haylie Jo again. There was so much to see in so little time!


The lines were long and everyone was anxious to get into the display area to see all of the craft booths and what they had to offer! This view was from the escalator as I descended on the mob below.
Eye level was just as mind boggling! There were pull carts and tote bags from corner to corner!

Below is just some of the amazing art work on display! I have to say that the Heartfelt Creations booth left me speechless. The creativity on the projects using the Heartfelt Stamps and Spellbinder dies was breathtaking. Haylie introduced me to the lovely couple that own these wonderful stamps. They were so sweet. What a great product you have!

This layout was on display at the Fab Scraps booth. They are based in Africa. Their product left me speechless also. I love the vintage papers and embellishments they offer!
These cards were on display at the Hampton Arts booth and the style looks very familiar to me!
Magnolia Stamps had an awesome display of creativity too. They are now offering a line of mini Magnolia stamps that are just too cute. You will see them soon in the CropStop Store!
I had the pleasure of meeting this talented Prima girl, Ingvild Bohme. She is lovely and her artwork is fabulous!
Here are some altered chipboard houses that I fell in love with at the Kaisercraft booth.

And, of course, Bo Bunny. In my world, they are top notch when it comes to beautiful papers!
And, CHA wouldn't be complete without a visit to the Ranger booth where Tim Holtz was gracious enough to let me take this picture of him holding a postcard, "Hi!" to my friend, Veronica, who couldn't make it to Chicago!



It was just awesome! Now, I am anxiously awaiting the release of all of the new product I saw and for 2012 to get here!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails