Translate

Monday, October 17, 2011

Two hearts plus!

I wanted the anniversary card that I made for my husband to be special, not like it isn't any other year, but this was our 35th wedding anniversary!

I used one of the ABC Crop Challenges at My Sketch World as inspiration. The challenge, "H is for Heart" was perfect. I had to create a card using two or more hearts, another plus! So, here is what I came up with. I am so happy with the outcome and my husband loved it.


Supplies Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper: Prima; Die Cuts: Spellbinder; Ribbon: American Craft; Ink: Clearsnap, Close To My Heart; Pearls: Queen &Co
I cut, embossed, and layered the Spellbinder Nested Hearts using pop dots for dimension. The background heart is a paper lace doily that I added for additional white accent and to "lift" the patterned paper hearts from the darker background.


The white ribbon passes over the bottom two hearts and under the top two hearts. Two little red pearls were the perfect finishing touch! The "My Love" tag was made using the Spellbinder Nested Pennant Dies. Everything is inked with Chestnut Roan Chalk Ink.

The Spellbinder Nested Heart Dies made a beautifully embossed, intricate design on the hearts.

A wide selection of Spellbinder Dies are available in the CropStop Store. When shopping, use my CropStop Special Discount Code, CTC-VR, for 10% off your total purchase with no minimum required. Easy peasy, cause' the code never changes!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful and unusual card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails