Translate

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Wall Sugar Product Halloween Class at TAS!

Shaylene, owner of Wall Sugar Products, has another awesome class getting ready to start in The Art Studio at Scrapbook News and Review.  Here's what Shaylene has to say about her class...

 
I am so excited about Halloween coming up. I love seeing everyone's creativity with this spooky holiday and our Wall Sugar design team members have created great decor ideas using Wall Sugar products, as you've seen. Although this post is not Wall Sugar related, I wanted to share it with you because it's fantastic for Halloween!....I have an exciting NEW online, self paced class over at The Art Studio, which you won't want to miss! It is the Halloween Edition of my Crafty & Yummy Series.

The goal in this class series is to help you become more creative and inspired in the area of food décor. I enjoy food showcased in a crafty way and I know your recipients will, too. Throughout the series, I’ll guide you through food related décor projects using basic craft supplies and awesome techniques that you can change up for any occasion!

In
Crafty & Yummy: Halloween Edition, I’ll show you how to use a variety of crafting supplies such as patterned paper, inks, punches, ribbon, stamps and more to create quick, easy and in-expensive Halloween projects such as cupcake banners, creative packaging for baked goods, candy presentation and drink decor. As my gift to you, I’ve also include a couple of my favorite, delicious Halloween recipes!

I hope you enjoy this
Halloween class and I look forward to seeing what you create!

Have a great day!

Shaylenne
Owner of Wall Sugar

--
780-298-9106
 
Don't miss this awesome Halloween class.  Hop on over to The Art Studio at Scrapbook News and Review to register.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails