Translate

Sunday, August 28, 2022

Christmas is coming...

 Hey crafty friends...welcome!
 
I've been working on a Christmas card order of 25 cards that I hope to mail by the middle of September.   There are 5 different designs that will be included and today I'm sharing the first one that is now completed.  I was inspired by a card posted on Pinterest years ago.
 
Noel
 
I used traditional everything on this card design...the colors, focal point and sentiment.  The white background is embossed and trimmed with an edge punch.  Because of mailing issues, I try to keep the design as flat as possible.

From my stash...
American Craft/Bazzill Cardstock
Martha Stewart Border Punch 
Photoplay Poinsettia and Holly Die Set
Sizzix Sugar Embossing Folder
Tutti Designs Snowglobe Sentiment Die Set

Challenges entered:


 Thanks for stopping by.
Come back soon.


 

3 comments:

Kate said...

I love your bold and traditional Christmas card!

Darlene said...

Oh Vic this is just BEAUTIFUL! I haven't used that border punch in years ... thanks for inspiration! PERFECT edge on your creation! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

Darlene
PEACE ON EARTH
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful traditional Christmas card. Love how you embossed and used the border punch. So unique. Devon

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails