Translate

Sunday, August 7, 2022

FOREVER in our hearts...

 Welcome back friends!

Today I'm sharing inspiration for our new challenge at 613 Avenue Create.  The theme is always "Anything Goes" and this challenge has no twist, so let's see what you got!  Link up your project to the 613 Avenue Create's August Challenge post and you could be a Top Rocker in the Front Porch Gang and/or be a Guest Designer.  

 Our sponsor this month is Mirtillamente Digital Stamps and Papers.

Thank you for your sponsorship.

We're also looking for new Design Team members.

 DT CALL...DT CALL!

We have a few vacancies on our Design Team. This is a monthly Always Anything Goes that has a Theme or sometimes a Sponsored Challenge. If you would like to join our team, please email two to three of your favorite creations to 
Chana Malkah - cmalkah613@gmail.com 
What we would like you to do:
1 project per month
Create your projects on the given theme (if any,) otherwise, Anything Goes.
Upload your project to DT Forum on time
Comment on entries by number
Chose your DT Top Rockers
Publish your project (Blog)
Most important Have Fun! 
The call will remain open until August 31st.
 
 Now, on to the challenge...

"FOREVER  in our hearts"
 
It wasn't my intent to create a sympathy card for this challenge, but the occasion arose that I needed one, and the Bright Fall digi paper worked perfectly for what I had in mind. I printed the design on vellum, matted it with white and framed it with coordinating green cardstock.  The sentiment is stamped and die cut from white, then matted with the green cardstock.  The fern die was an added extra for dimension.  I adhered pearls on either end of the banner.  The barn wood patterned paper made a beautiful background. 
 
Featured:
 
From my stash:
Bazzill Cardstock
Diemond Dies Fern Leaf
 Queen & Co. Pearls
Spellbinders Grand Square Dies
Spellbinders Fancy Tags Shapeabilities 

Challenges entered:
 
 
 Join us on the 613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog and play along with our AG Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by today.
Hope to see you again soon.





 
 
 

5 comments:

Em Louise Fairley said...

It's beautiful, Vicki. I'm sure it brought comfort. It's an honor to be working with you! xoxo

Chana Malkah said...

Hi, Vicki!
Thank you so much for being such an inspiration! Your work is beautiful and it has been a true joy having you on this team! I love your can-do attitude.

Your card strikes just the right note. Sympathy cards are difficult to create. This one is spot on!

Hugz,
Chana

Jackie C said...

Vicki, sad you have the occasion but, this is very beautiful. Jackie xx

Kate said...

I adore this background and was wondering how you achieved that dreamy effect, which I now see was achieved by printing on vellum - very clever!
I've had so much bad luck over the past few years choosing printers. I had a Canon which was brilliant and economical and would take nearly anything I fed into it! However I returned from vacation one summer to find my husband had gotten rid of it (because the integrated scanner didn't work properly) and haven't as yet found as good a printer to replace it - so would appreciate any advice you can give me so I don't buy yet another lemon!

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

So sorry for your loss. Hugs to you. You create a very cute card! Love the background print. Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this past week for our Stamp Act theme :) Hope you join us again soon.
Diane - DT

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails