Translate

Tuesday, September 20, 2022

O Christmas Tree!

 Hey there crafty friends!
 
Today I'm sharing the third design of five in an order for Christmas cards I am fulfilling.  Time is flying by faster than anticipated and I want to get them mailed by October which isn't too far away.  Two more to go and then the order will be completed and postal.
 
Merry Christmas
 
This A6 card is "clean and simple" for sure.  I purchased a card set made by one of my favorite companies that contained 10 double sided, 4 x 6 cards.  They are perfect for creating CAS cards.  I double matted the panel with coordinating cardstock and stamped the sentiment across the base of the tree.  I'm really liking this trending shade of holiday green.  I've used it on another card also.

From my stash...
Gina K Designs Scripty Holiday Sentiment
 
Challenges entered:
 


 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
Looking forward to seeing you again soon.
 

 

3 comments:

Sue said...

Love this Vicki gorgeous CAS Christmas card...I'm so behind! lol hugs Sue x

Makira said...

Vicki, this card is FANTASTIC! 💚💚💚 Cheers, Makira

Mummylade said...

Wonderful image! Thank you so much for joining us at ABC Christmas challenge

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails