Translate

Monday, October 10, 2022

A Cherry On Top

 Hey crafty friends!
Welcome back for my new share today.  
 
At the beginning of 2022, I made the commitment to do a "random act of kindness" every month through the year.  October is the 10th month and so far, I've sent out ten surprise packages to recipients I've chosen.  This month's surprise goes to a favorite online craft store that exemplifies excellent customer service year round.  It is and always will be my "go to" place for crafting needs.
 
 While doing some Rae Dunn shopping recently I came across a throw that I had seen months ago and did not grab.  However, this time around I couldn't pass it up.  It fell into my cart and came home with me. 
 
 When you see the photo below, it will be a dead giveaway as to who I'm talking about and will be receiving the recent "act of kindness" from me.  
 
And....here it is!!
 
I included a card of thanks for all they do for me and all of their customers.   

Thanks A Million

I had the perfect die cut frame for the card too!  
 
From my stash...
Bazzill  Fawn and Parakeet Cardstock
Darice Basketweave EF
Spellbinders Cherry Pickin' Frameabilities 
Verve Clear Stamp Sentiment

Challenges entered:


Thanks for stopping by today to see my newest share.
Hope to see you here again soon.

 

2 comments:

Darlene said...

WOW what a sweet idea! I'm sure they will be very appreciative ... not enough people remember to show their appreciate to others these days! I commend you! Your card is just beautiful and LOVE your overall design ... very creative! Your new wrap is awesome ... I can see why you went back for it! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Can You Handle the Pressure challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

Darlene
Can You Handle the Pressure
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Vickie Y said...

What a beautiful way to say thanks! Thank you for sharing with us at CYHTP Embossing Folder Challenge.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails