Translate

Saturday, December 10, 2022

Christmas Joy

 Today, I'm sharing a shaker Christmas card.  There are so many Christmas challenges out there to play along with this month, that I'm still creating with holiday dies, embossing folders and stamps.  I'll have a head start on next year's cards before the end of this year.

Joy

The white card base is layered with a pine green cardstock.  The green is topped with white cardstock embossed with pine branches.  I cut a window where the shaker bits would be, stamped pine branches on the window background and used vellum as the window pane.  The sentiment is layered glitter paper over green cardstock.  I adhered a few extra star sequins around the shaker window.

From my stash
Color My Craft Sequins
My Color Cardstock
RG/Richard Garay Pine Branch Embossing Folder
Tim Holtz Glorious Gatherings Stamp
Tutti Designs Snowglobe Expressions Die
 
Challenges entered:
Thanks for stopping by today.
Hope to see you here again soon.
 

1 comment:

Melanie Hungerford said...

How pretty, love the effect of the vellum, and that "Joy" sentiment in the gold is beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Krafty Chicks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails