Translate

Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Sent With Love

 Good morning, crafty friends!
 
The end of year holidays are over and I'm in Valentine mode.  I love making Valentines for our grand kids and their close friends.  We also have a couple of Valentine birthdays in the family. 

Here's one of the first that I made in A2 size.

SENT with love

This card was easy peasy to make and turned out so awesome.  The front panel was created using alternating washi tape.  I love the smiling pastel hearts on this Lawn Fawn Happy Hearts Washi Tape.  It's perfect for our granddaughter's Valentine card.

Challenges entered:
 
Here's a second one that I made.  Another easy peasy one with watercolor paper, a spatter of gold and a die cut heart.  This is a Valentine birthday card for my sweet cousin.
 
No sentiment on the outside but huge birthday wishes inside!
 
Thanks for stopping by and for your lovely comments.
Hope to see you again soon.
 

7 comments:

cebelica said...

Both of these cards are adorable, but the top one caught my eye. The adorable little hearts and the pastel colours. I am sure your granddaughter will love it!

Arlene said...

Both cards are wonderful. I do love those little hearts in the background. I never suspected they were Washi tape. Love it.

So glad you joined our challenge at Die Cut Divas.

Gab said...

Lovely cards ... that washi background is so sweet

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

Such clever use of the adorable washi tape!!!! LOVE it!!!!

Samantha Mann said...

this is so sweet! LOVE the heart washi!! so cute!! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics challenge! :D

Crafti-Cat said...

This is such an adorable card! I love the glittering strips of pink with the heart washi tape! Thanks for joining in the fun with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

Kim said...

Love, Love, Love this Valentine's card. Love the pattern paper you used. Thanks for joining the challenge at Mix it Up Challenge Blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails