Translate

Sunday, June 25, 2023

Hello Love

 Hi there friends...glad you stopped by.

Today, I'm sharing a card that I made this weekend while the rain was coming down in buckets.  It's been quite a while since we had any rain so it truly was a joyous sight.

HELLO LOVE
 
This card used up quite a few scraps in my stash.  I love this 49 & Market collection designed by Katie Pertiet.  The colors, images and patterns are amazing.  This card joins a collection of cards in a basket that I will donate for an upcoming auction.
 
From my stash...
Bazzill Cardstock
EK Success Heart Border Punch
Spellbinders Banner Dies
 
Sharing in these challenges:
 

Thanks for coming by to share my inspiration.
Hope you stop back again soon.


 

 

2 comments:

Melanie Hungerford said...

Such a pretty card, love that border and all the shades of pink! Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks!

Deanne Saunders said...

Beautiful card!!! As guest designer at KRAFTY CHICKS for the month of June I thank you so much for participating in the challenge!!! I enjoyed visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails