Translate

Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Spread the Sparkle!

 A new challenge is waiting for you at the Double D Challenge Blog!

We're half way through January already and I can only hope that the remainder of the month goes just as fast with February and March close behind.  After Christmas has passed, I'm ready and waiting for Spring!  

The challenge theme for the next two weeks is, "Sparkle and/or Shine".  Perfect for a new year.  Below you will find a mood board to inspire you.

 
Isn't this gorgeous inspiration?
 
There is also a prize for one lucky winner chosen by random draw.
Rainbow Glitter Paper/40 Sheets
 
I was inspired by everything on this mood board!
 
hello
 
I'm participating in a 100 paper challenge on a message board that I belong to and plan to use at least 8-10 papers a month through the year.  The challenge is helping to get rid of stash that's been around too long.  This tie dye glitter paper has been waiting to be used for at least 3 years.  When I saw the mood board photo, I knew it was going to finally meet the paper trimmer!  I love the colors and sparkle of the tie dye pattern.  The scribble swirl die cut from metallic paper along with the sugar dots add the perfect touch of whimsy. The sentiment is a pearl Thicker.
 
From my stash...
American Crafts Hannah Thickers
Nicole Sugar Dots
Paper Studio Tie Dye - Glam Glitter Paper
Poppystamps Scribble Background Die
 
Shared with these challenges:
 
 
 

Don't miss this fun challenge at the Double D.
Link up your project for a chance to be a Creative or Prize Winner.
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog today.
Hope to see you again soon.
 

12 comments:

Donna Phelan said...

That tied dye glitter paper is EVERYTHING! This is just sooooo FUN!

Birgit said...

I'm always ready for spring right after Christmas too Vicki. We just got several inches of snow dumped on us yesterday. It's pretty to look at, but not as pretty as the flowers that grow in the spring time. Anyway, I'm here for your card, not to talk about the weather. ;0)
This challenge is the perfect opportunity for you to use that shiny, colorful paper. Your card is so fun! It has a groovy vibe so reminiscent of the 70's. Love it!!

Diane said...

WOW, what a perfect paper for this challenge and such a creative card with adding the metallic swirl, very clever my friend, it's awesome!! Good luck too on your paper challenge for the year, it sounds fun AND useful too!!

Darlene said...

Oh Vic, this is AMAZING! Awesome take on the mood board and yep, that paper was a perfect fit for today's theme! GREAT JOB and OMG that group you are in sounds like it's going to really be keeping you busy crafting! LOL What fun!

Leslie Miller said...

Gosh, this is beautiful with all the glitter and gleam, Vicki! I love the rainbow paper and the colors you chose from it for your die cuts. I need a 100 paper self-challenge to help me get through my stash. I would probably never keep up with it but it sure sounds like fun!

Doni High said...

Your tie dye glitter paper and the scribble swirl die cut were made for each other....and I want them both!!! Awesome card!

Evelyn S. said...

This is one glorious card! All the colorful, glittery parts...wonderful!

aussie aNNie said...

Creativity and beauty all in one show.. Great design ♥

Judy Woodland said...

I love everything about this card. Had to look up the scribble die, it's so stinkin' cool. Well done, and great take on the challenge, my friend!!!

Barbara said...

These sparkly colors and that scribble die makes for a big party going on. A great creative way to do this challenge,

Anonymous said...

So much sparkle! Love it. Thanks for linking up to CTD!

baileyrosy.com said...

I'm ready for spring too !! Thank you for sharing this fabulous card with us at Colorful Options.What an amazing piece of art the colours are simply stunning.

Marie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails