Translate

Thursday, February 29, 2024

Easter's on it's way...

 Hey there crafty friends!
 
With Spring only 19 days away and Easter a couple weeks more, I am focusing on cards for the grand kids' Easter baskets.  I recently purchased a fun Doodlebug collection from A Cherry on Top and pulled it out last night.  The colors and images are the best, especially for kiddos.  
 
This card will be for our granddaughter.
 
EASTER
 
How cute are these fun images?  I love the little bunnies.  They remind me of the marshmallow bunnies I had in my Easter basket growing up.  Now, the grand kids have them in their baskets.  The paper doily was a great background mat for the wheelbarrow filled with colorful eggs.   
 
The 3-D wheelbarrow makes a great dimensional focal point.
 
 

I embellished the inside lower corner of the card with one of the cute bunny stickers.
 
From my stash...
 
Sharing in these challenges:
 

 
 Thanks for dropping by today.
Hope to see you back again soon.

2 comments:

Helen said...

So sweet - love the papers you've used.

Thanks for joining the Krafty Chicks Challenge.

Helen x
(Guest Chick)

Kristin Sluhan said...

Oh your colors!!! So pretty, the Doodlebug elements are really adorable and the papers you picked to complement it are perfect! So glad you linked your creation to our challenge at Sisterhood of Crafters, we hope to see more of your work! Hugs!
Kristin Sluhan
https://paperfiori.blogspot.com/
Sisterhood of Crafters DT

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails