Translate

Sunday, February 25, 2024

Cute Cards!

 Hi there blogger friends!
 
Today I'm sharing a few cards from the past.  I don't make many cards that fall under the category of "cute".  Not sure why, I think I'm just more of a modern, shabby chic or traditional style card maker.  However, Crafting Happiness Challenge Blog's theme is "Cute Cards" past or present, and I decided to play along this week.  
 
Happy Birthday
 
This birthday card was sent to my sister in law in March of  2020.  She is a lover of animals, but especially dogs.  This little French bull dog card really made her smile.
 
It's Your Birthday
 
This is one of my very favorite "cute" cards that I made for our granddaughter's 9th birthday. She loved all things unicorn and this paper collection was perfect.
 
Love you a sloth...
 
Here's cute Valentine that I made and sent to our granddaughter a couple of years ago.  Who could resist this adorable sloth hanging from a tree branch?
 
Sharing in this challenge...

Thanks for stopping by today.
Hope to see you again soon!
 

1 comment:

Conniecrafter said...

those are just the cutest and our friend has a dog like the first pic, she would love that :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails