Translate

Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Miss You...

 Good morning blogger friends!
 
There's a new challenge at the Double D Challenge Blog.  
 The theme is Patterned Paper and this is the inspiration board.
 
 
I have a lot of patterned paper scraps in my stash and came up with this design.

Miss You
 
This clean and simple A2 was fashioned after a video I watched by Terri Walker on You Tube.  She shares a great tutorial on this paper piecing technique and I loved the outcome with the lavender and teal scraps.  

From my stash...
Altenew Coral Sunset Stamp
Bazzill Grape Cardstock
 Mintay Lavender Farm Collection
Picket Fence Sequins
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
Hope to see you here again soon.
 

7 comments:

Donna Phelan said...

Such beautiful papers in beautiful colors. Love the mix of purples and blues and the wood grained papers--sooooo cool! The floral prints are gorgeous. And what a FUN design you created. Love this!

Birgit said...

What a great way to use up scraps and also to showcase multiple patterns. Beautifully done Vicki!

Barbara said...

Wow, I was using up my pattern paper and you managed to make a gorgeous card with paper scraps! You rock, girl!

Diane said...

Beautifully creative and a fabulous use of those paper craps, love the lavender and teal color combo too!!

Darlene said...

WOW what a fabulous design ... love it! And, love your choice of patterned paper! Beautiful inspiration!

Leslie Miller said...

Ahhh, another beautiful design showing a fabulous way to use scraps! I will have to bookmark this one. Your papers are lovely. I'm a fan of the wood grain and floral combination. Thank you for sharing your inspiration and your beautiful take on it, Vicki!

Judy Woodland said...

Oh wow, this is just stunning. Those two colors together are spectacular, and the patterned papers are gorgeous. I love your design here, well done!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails