Translate

Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Going green...

 Hi crafty friends!
 
Today's new challenge theme at the Double D carries over from a recent March holiday, St. Patrick's Day.  Green, Clover, Shamrocks and Luck are the inspirations for the next two weeks.  
 

They're offering a prize to one luck winner chosen by random draw.
 
Scrapbook Customs Ireland Sticker Collection
 
Here's my creation inspired by all of the photos on the mood board.
 
LUCK
 
As you can see, I was "lucky" enough to have alphabet and clover dies in my stash.  The fun papers are from a collection pad that I won at a crop last November.  I used a coordinating yellow gold cardstock to mat all of the layers along with the alphabet letters.  
 
From my stash...
Doodlebug Seasons Patterned Paper 
Memory Box Lucky Leaves
Momenta Alphabet 
My Color Cardstock Tuscan Sun
Queen & Co. Sunshine Pearls
Spellbinders Small Classic Squares
Spellbinders Lacey Squares

Sharing with these challenges:
 
Thanks for dropping in.
I hope you are inspired to create something today. 

9 comments:

Donna Phelan said...

Gorgeous papers and I love all of that gold with the pretty greens! The way luck is spelled with a shamrock is so cool too, I'll have to remember that!

Darlene said...

This is just AWESOME!!!! Clever design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons, Sisterhood of Crafters AND Word Power challenges! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth,Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power

Birgit said...

This is super cute Vicki, and so clever! I never thought to break out the alpha dies. I have very little in the line of St.Patty's day. Love the green and gold. A perfectly planned out card for our challenge.

Michelle N. said...

Love the paper and the clover in luck! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas.

Barbara said...

I think nothing goes better with that Irish green than gold. A great job on this card with all of those papers. Not surprised because you always do a super job with patterned papers. To have a never ending supply

Ellibelle said...

Love how this turned out! Perfect for St. Patrick's Day!
Thanks so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
Ellibelle's Corner

Judy Woodland said...

I LOVE this. That little touch of orange just makes the whole thing pop, and the patterned paper is perfect here. FABULOUS card!

Arlene said...

I never would have thought to use just those letters with a shamrock, but it totally works! So glad you joined Die Cut Divas challenge of Anything Goes.

Leslie Miller said...

I've been admiring that pretty paper. After all, you can't have a garden without it! I like how the "luck" works with a shamrock for the "u". It would be fun to try this with more words and images. Your card is a perfect work of heart and fun, Vicki!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails