Translate

Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Celebrate Moms!

 Welcome back crafty friends!

April flew by and it's May already.  Why do these months go by so quickly and winter seems to hang around forever?  The month of May is for celebrating many, but especially Moms.  I personally think moms should be celebrated every day!  

The Double D has a new challenge starting today and the theme is "Pretty Florals for Mom".  They have a lovely mood board for inspiration and a prize to one lucky person.


I pulled out some of my older die cuts for this card...

Happy Mother's Day
 

I went with an all white layered background for these pretty flowers.  They remind me of the asters in my flower bed.   Although mine are purple, I couldn't resist this beautiful coral color against the white.  

From my stash...
Bazzille Roselle Cardstock
Catherine Pooler Black Jack Ink
Doodlebug Bumblebee Glitter Sprinkles 
Marianne Designs Branch Forest Creatable
My Color Snowbound Cardstock
Paper Smooches All Year Cheer Stamp
Papertrey Ink Bloom Builders #3
Sizzix Thinlits Moroccan Card Front
Spellbinders Nested Lacey Pennant Shapeabilites

Thanks for stopping by.
Hope to see you back again soon.




 

6 comments:

Diane said...

Oh yeah, these do remind me of asters too or even my painted daisies I have n my garden! A beautiful floral card my friend, lovely colors and design!!

Donna Phelan said...

They totally look like asters! Love the color and all of your texture, I can feel this beauty! I like the white on white background layer and texture too, they really make your pretty posies POP! Perfect!

Darlene said...

Your flowers are amazing and love how you've showcased them on that gorgeous background! Well done as always my friend!

Leslie Miller said...

These blooms are so pretty in coral! You make me want to pull my aster dies out, but mine never look this good. Beautiful coverplate background for them with the matching touches of coral. It's simply a lovely card, Vicki!

Barbara said...

You did so good, Vicki! I am blowen away by these striking flowers that you so nicely put on a white background. They really pop! I am amazed by all of the supplies that it took to make this card.

Judy Woodland said...

Wow, I absolutely LOVE this card. That bright coral color is so gorgeous against the white, and that die cut lattice panel really adds interest. This is stunning, I think I'll have to pin!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails