Translate

Saturday, May 25, 2024

Just a note...

 Hi crafty friends!

 Today I'm sharing a card using a cute sentiment die that I won over on the Memory Box Challenge Blog back in March.  I've been waiting for a bit and glad it finally arrived.
 
just a note
 
I used a Bigz window die to make the card.  The window can be repositioned anywhere on the card front.  It's been in my stash for a very long time.  The window pane is a piece of acetate backed with patterned paper as the scenery.  The chipboard frame was a perfect fit around the window opening.  I matted just the front of the card with coordinating paper to cover the window.  The sentiment die is so fun!  It can be used many ways.  The negative sentiment with shadow background, the positive letters with shadow background or both of them alone without backing.  Very versatile die cut.  I embellished with a few enamel dots.

From my stash...
49 & Market Color Swatch Ochre Papers
49 & Market Color Swatch Ochre Chipboard Frame
Bigz Movers & Shakers Magnetic Window Die
Doodlebug Bumblebee Glitter Sprinkles
Memory Box Just a Note Daily Script 

Sharing in these challenges:
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
Hope to see you here again soon.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails