Saturday, July 4, 2026

Happy Birthday USA!!

 Today, my country of birth, the United States of America, celebrates the 250th anniversary of the Declaration of Independence.  This semiquincentennial is being celebrated throughout the country with parades, parties, fireworks and many other festivities this past week, today, and in the days to come.

Happy Birthday United States of America! 

In honor of this event, I'm sharing my tributes to the Red, White and Blue with both past and present cards made for the holiday.

LAND OF THE FREE & THE HOME OF THE BRAVE
 
Let's Celebrate!
 
HIGH FIVE
 
Last, but not least, my new card for the 250th anniversary of the USA!!
Celebrate the USA
 
Sharing with these challenges...
 
Proud to be an American
God Bless the USA


2 comments:

Makira said...

❤️πŸ€πŸ’™ WOW! These are amazing! Love the Statue of Liberty. Thank you for joining us at the Colorful Options Challenge. Enjoy the remainder of the week. ❤️πŸ€πŸ’™πŸŽ¨πŸŒˆCheers, Makira

Deanne Saunders said...

Beautiful creations!! Thanks so much for participating in my IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Happy Birthday!

 Today I'm sharing a card created for a few challenges including one calling for a masculine theme.  The embossed background is a folder...