Thursday, July 23, 2026

Happy Birthday!

 Today I'm sharing a card created for a few challenges including one calling for a masculine theme.  The embossed background is a folder from years ago and no longer available for purchase.
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
 
The background is embossed using silver metallic cardstock to resemble an actual sheet of metal.  The diamond plate embossing design is used by manufacturers for door kick plates, vehicle running boards, truck liners and many other metal products.  I paired the silver with a royal blue accent color that stands out from the design. 
 
 
From my stash... 
TPS Matte Metallic Cardstock 
Tutti Designs Birthday Topper
 
Sharing with the following challenges:
Have the best day!

 

4 comments:

Darlene said...

Fun and Fabulous masculine card!! I too have that 'old' embossing folder and use it nearly every year in one way or another for my grandson & son-in-laws birthday cards (they are big car guys ... both race [as does my grand daughter] lol). Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Simply Clean & Simple challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Simply Clean & Simple Co-Owner

Kate said...

Love that industrial look Vicki - so perfect for a guy's card! I regret not buying that embossing folder when it was available all those years ago! Hugs, Kate!

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

Spectacular card! I have that embossing folder too. It pairs well with masculine themes. Thank you for playing with the Krafty Chicks Challenge.
Diane - KCC DT

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

Wow this is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing over at Simply Clean and Simple this month, hope to see you in future challenges.
Elaine DT

KraftiKards (my blog)
Peace on Earth Christmas DT
Simply Clean and Simple DT