Good morning crafty friends!
Today, I'm sharing cards that I made for a special friend's birthday and a few others that will be added to a box of cards that I donate to my mother's church for their annual basket party.
First up is a pretty floral birthday card...
I grabbed this yellow and blue floral paper from my scrap stash. A pale blue cardstock is used for the cover plate design, banner and flower. I cut the flower from two different blues and use Copics to add detail. The center is a blue sugar dot. The banner matting is cut from darker blue and the sentiment from the pale blue.
Next up is a Thank You card.
This A2 card is made from paper scraps too. I die cut a border and adhered it to the center including the negative cuts also. No matting for the banner because I wanted the stripes to show through. I did add one of the hearts above the banner. The butterfly is fussy cut from the other side of the background paper.
And last is a tribute card for a friend who's pet went over the rainbow this past week.
Another card from paper scraps and I included a photo of her furry friend on the front.
That's it for now...I am on a roll this week cranking out cards from my scrap box. I'll be sharing more by the end of the week.
Sharing in these challenges:
Passion for Markers #850 - Dies and/or Punches/8-18-26 (Copic Markers)
Thanks for stopping by!
Have the best day and hope to see you again soon.








11 comments:
These are all delightful cards Vicki! What a great way to use up some printed papers. I need to do more of these types of cards and use up some of my vast collection of pp. For some reason I'm not getting notified when you post on your blog. I'm just now realizing this. Sorry it's been so long since I've visited.
Thank you, Birgit!
I like all your beautiful cards, but as an animal lover, I LOVE the one with the picture of your friend that lost her dog. Having just lost my 2 old dogs over the past few months, I know your friend will cherish this thoughtful card you made for her. Peace!
Thanks so much!
I love all of your cards but that birthday card is amazing - I saw it on the Krafty Chicks as a top pick (congrats!) and had to come tell you how gorgeous it is!
Amazing use of patterned paper, I'm very inspired! Thank you for joining us at Beautiful Blossoms Challenge!
Wow, three cards; all nicely designed and put together! My favorite is the floral birthday, like that cover plate.
Thank you for joking us at Cut it Up for our Add a Sentiment challenge.
We are so pleased that you chose to share your lovely creation with us at Cut It Up!
We look forward to seeing you again in the near future!
Warm wishes,
Jackie DT,
Cut It Up Design Team.
Fabulous cards - I'm sure the last one was particularly appreciated.
Thanks for joining us at the Cut It Up Challenge.
Helen x
DT
A lovely looking card collection. Thank you for playing along with us over at PFM
Love n hugs
Marie
Such lovely cards! The pretty floral birthday card is my favourite. Thank you for sharing and playing along with us at AAA Birthday, hope you'll join us in future challenges too. Take care, keep crafting and have fun!
Post a Comment