Tuesday, September 8, 2026

HELLO OCTOBER

 Excited to share a card I made using Halloween themed papers designed by my friend Katie Pertiet for Arden Creative Studios.  Another wonderful collection with artwork full of amazing images and colors of the season.

HELLO OCTOBER

The focal DP is matted twice with coordinating papers from the same collection.  I molded laser cut flowers and adhered them over the matching flower in the patterned paper. The pumpkin and sentiment are adhered with foam tape for dimension.  I tucked in some greenery that was trimmed from laser cut flowers. The butterfly in the upper right is a laser cut adhered next to the paint palette rub-ons.  I touched up the flower petals and pumpkin with Magicals and spattered everything with white acrylic paint.  The flower centers are epoxy stickers.  I adhered a bit of cheese cloth between the flowers and behind the pumpkin for extra texture.

From my stash...
Other:  Cheesecloth
 
Sharing with these challenges:
 
 
Thanks for coming by my blog.
Have the best day!

9 comments:

brenda said...

A lovely Autumnal collage feel to your card. many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Diane said...

Oh yes, beautiful papers, and so beautifully creative!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at The Four Seasons!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
The Four Seasons Co-Owner

Sarah said...

That's so lovely, really autumnal. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah

Craftyfield said...

Lovely card, thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

Fiona said...

Love this - such great colours and lots of interest. Why not join us over at Creative Artiste Mixed Media too with your piece. Thanks for sharing with us at Inspiration Station

Donna Walls said...

Wow, that patterned paper is gorgeous and your friend is uber talented! You've created a lovely Autumn themed card too. Thanks for playing along at The Inspiration Station Challenge, and we hope you'll join in again soon.
Donna xx
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
The Paper Funday Challenge
The Pick 3 Challenge

Deanne Saunders said...

Beautiful creation!!! Thanks so much for participating in my IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Cindy Beach said...

Such a fabulous, fun creation, Vicki! Your mix of media is beautiful, rich and so full of texture. WOW!

EmmaT said...

Awesome Autumnal creation, lots of lovely details to look at and enjoy. Thank you for joining us at Creative Artiste this month