Translate

Thursday, September 5, 2024

Pass the Art Journal

 Hi blogger friends!
 
Today I'm sharing a couple of my art journal pages created as part of a "Pass the Journal" swap at A Cherry On Top.  I'm hosting this swap with 7 other members on the message board.  The journal has 16 pages so it works perfectly for everyone to have two pages.
 
The object of the swap is to design your own pages and then add something to the person that you received the journal from.  Since I am the first to do entries, I did the first and last pages in the journal.  However, I won't see the items added to my pages until the journal goes full circle.
 
Here is my first page, which is a right front page.
 
enjoy the little things
 
I used stencils, ink, rub-ons, acrylics, doodling, acetate image, washi tape and die cuts.  Lots of MM but very little dimension since we are trying to keep it easier for mailing.
 
The second of my pages is the last page in the journal.
 
live in the moment
 
Again, I used stencils, ink, rub-ons, acrylics, doodling, washi tape and die cuts but no acetate images.
 
The front and back inside covers have a die cut butterfly for each person to embellish.


The journal is covered with washi tape front and back.  I will embellish the cover once it returns to me and add a title.  Still deciding on what that will be.  
 

  I'm sharing with this challenge:
 

Thanks for stopping by...


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails