Translate

Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Making Memories

Hey there, crafty friends!

Just like yesterday, today I am sharing another "happy" layout.  This one is of our middle grandson.  As a 33 week old preemie, he spent a month in the NICU struggling to survive.  Now, he's a 14 year old teenager and enjoying life.  I love this photo of him riding "shotgun" while listening to tunes.  He'll soon be driving himself and someone else will be riding shotgun with him.  Love him and his compassionate and giving heart!

Meet Brenden...

"Making Memories"

I used one of my favorite manufacturer's paper collections for this grunge and fun page.  Lots of layers created with die cuts and foam tape.  

From my stash...
Colorbox Black Chalk Ink
Kaisercraft Boys Will Be Boys Collection
Taylored Expressions Banner Banner Stacklets.

Thanks for stopping by to visit today.
Hope to see you here again soon!

Vicki



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails