Translate

Monday, March 23, 2020

The Truest Form of Love...

Good morning crafty friends!
 
Today, I'm sharing a layout...woot! woot!  It's been a while since I made the time to create something other than a card.  And, I'm on a mission to use up some stash during this "Social Distancing" time.  Our daughter took this photo of our grandson post shower and I can't get enough of it!  His smile lights up the world, something we all need right now.   I just love his "full of life" little soul.  He is rambunctious, daring and loving and we love him so much! 
 
Meet Jack....
 
"The Truest Form of Love"
 
I really dug into my stash for this layout.  Some of these items are at least ten years old or older as in back in 2004.  The patterned papers, background and mattings, are from a Lawn Fawn Collection that I purchased a couple of years ago.  The transparency is from a company that no longer exists as are the fabric letters.  I wanted to keep the layout in black and whites shades like the photo with a touch of color.  Although you can't see it in the photo, turquoise is the color of Jack's eyes.
 
From my stash...
Autumn Leaves Clear Expressions Overlay Transparency
Heidi Grace Fabric Accent Letters
Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Winter Collection
Momenta Black/White Sticker Alphas

Challenges entered:
Crafting Happiness #41 - Anything Goes (optional for him) /3-29
 
Thanks for stopping by to see our handsome grandson!
Stop back again soon.
 
Vicki

1 comment:

Janis Lewis said...

Adorable layout and photo of your grandson! I love it. Thank you so much for playing along in our Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. Hope you’ll link up again!
Hugs! Janis
Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails