Translate

Friday, June 9, 2023

Graduation Congratulations!

 Today, I'm sharing a couple of cards that I made for family members that recently graduated. 

First up is a masculine card for a high school graduate.  I used the sketch posted below as inspiration.
 

2023 Congratulations

I used the plaid paper from a fun Catherine Pooler Collection.  The colors were perfect for a masculine card.  The banner, stars and numbers are all die cuts.
 
Congratulations
 
Next is a card I made for a Virginia Tech graduate.  I used the school colors and embossed a background design behind the banners.
 
From my stash...
Bazzill Cardstock
Catherine Pooler S'more Collection 
Elizabeth Crafts Design Banner
Paper Smooches All Year Cheer Stamp
Sizzix Star Thinlits
Taylored Expressions Banner 
Thickers - Paige Evans Happy Life
Tutti Designs Dotted Nesting Banner 
Spellbinders Banner

I'm sharing in the following challenges:
 


 
Thanks for stopping by to see visit my blog.
Hope to see you back again soon.



3 comments:

dj said...

Fantastic layers!! Thanks for playing along with our “lots of layers” challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz…your nailed both the masculine theme and the lots of layers element with your graducation card!!
– Deb Horst, DT #C4G323

Melanie Hungerford said...

Love that color combination, great design using lots of layers! Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guys!

Helen said...

Great graduation designs - love your colour schemes.

Thanks for joining us at Moving Along With the Times.

Helen x
DT

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails