Translate

Thursday, June 8, 2023

Miss You!

 Finally have some mojo back and spending time in my craft space.  I made this card for a color challenge at A Cherry On Top.  The mood board has five colors to choose from with using at least three of them on your project.

"Miss you"
 
The blended ink background is stamped and embossed with a floral stamp I purchased last month but hadn't used yet.  The sentiment is also part of the stamp set.  I spattered the background with black paint for added interest.  
 
From my stash...
 
Sharing in these challenges: 

 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.
Hope to see you here again soon.
 

1 comment:

Vicky Hayes said...

I love that pretty combination of colours and the way you created your background. The cluster of flowers looks wonderful in black against it. Thank you for joining in at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge! Vicky x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails