Translate

Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Sunflower Blooms!

 Today, I'm sharing a happy sunflower card.
There are so many sunflower fields around us and it's a photographer's paradise during the end of July and beginning of August.  This is my second sunflower card and I'm working on a sunflower themed mini album too.  The bright yellow just makes me smile.

"Treasured Friend"

I used a pagemaps sketch for this A5 card and scraps from a favorite collection I purchased a few years ago. The warm colors of the plaid and flowers really speak of the approaching change of seasons.  I die cut a white mandala doily, trimmed a little off and used it as a mat for the flower bouquet.
 

 
From my stash...
CTMH Sentiment Stamp
Photoplay Fall Blessings Patterned Paper
Sizzix Mandala Doily
Tutti Designs Nesting Stitched Rectangles 

I'm sharing in these challenges...
 

 Thanks for stopping by today.
Hope to see you here again soon.

2 comments:

Donna Walls said...

I love Sunflowers so living next to a field of them must be amazing. Your card is lovely and a great match to the sketch. Thanks for linking up at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge!
Donna xx
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Paper Funday Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge

stampinwithanita said...

Really beautiful card and the layout is wonderful! I like the Mandala background. Thanks so much for joining us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge this month!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails