Translate

Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Sunflower Creativity

 Welcome crafty friends...
 
Summer is flying by and it's been a hot one.  Lots of sun and pretty sunflower fields everywhere adorning the landscape.  A photographers paradise!
 
Our second August challenge at the Double D is "Sunflowers".  
Share your project with us by linking it to the Double D Challenge Blog's, Sunflower post. 
There will be a Top Creative Winner, three Creative Winners and a prize winner chosen by random draw from eligible entries.  
 
These pretty pics should inspire your mojo...
 

This is the prize for one lucky winner...
 
 
Here's my sunflower inspiration...
 
Creativity

I made a slimline card for this challenge adding lots of dimension with coordinating elements.  
 

I love the ephemera in this Sunflower Collection.
 
Creativity
 
From my stash...
 
Sharing in these challenges:

 
Stop by and play along with the "Sunflower" Challenge at the Double D Challenge Blog.
You could be a winner.
 
Thanks for the visit today.
Hope to see you again soon.
 

 

12 comments:

Donna Phelan said...

Oh this is super cool and creative! Love how you put this all together! I have seen this scene (minus sunflowers, just add water, like ocean water lol) all around our town. Love your take on this Challenge!

Birgit said...

This is gorgeous Vicki! I want to come play with your papers. You have the best paper collections!! You rocked this challenge!

Barbara said...

I am not ready for fall, although I love that season, your card made me want to be there. Seriously! This scene is so inspirational and gorgeous! How uplifting is that artist in a field of sunflowers, and she is creating away. Where do you fine these amazing paper collections?

Diane said...

Wow, this is awesome, you have the best papers and are always so beautifully creative with them!!

Doni High said...

A beautiful study in creativity. Love all the sunflowers!

Darlene said...

OH my stars! This is such a cool card! LOVE IT!! What a fun & fabulous collection ... you've certainly inspired me today!!! Well done my friend!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my goodness, how fun and creative this is! Your paper collection is amazing. What a lovely ode to late summer beauty!

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous! the colours and detail of your design is striking! ♥

Darlene said...

I just can't stop looking at this! So much 'depth' ... love it! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

Judy Woodland said...

Wow, lots going on here and it all works perfectly together. I love that field of sunflowers, wish I was there. This is just fabulous, and great take on the challenge.

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Wow, this is Gorgeous, Vicki. Love all the dimension on your card.. So impressive. Thank you so much for playing with us at Time Out. Hugsxx Deepti

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

What a fantastic scene! I love how put all of this together. Ephemer is really rising in popularity. You've used it beautifully here. Thanks for playing with us at Time Out!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails