Translate

Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Enjoy the Day!

Hi there, blogger buddies!

 It's time to share another challenge at the Double D Challenge Blog.  How can it be three days before Fall already?  September is quickly flying by and we'll soon be in October, my favorite month of the year.

"Birthday Balloons" is the challenge theme for the next two weeks.  Check out the mood board tiles and grab some inspiration for your project.  Link your entry to the Double D Challenge Blog, "Birthday Balloons" post for the chance to be a prize or Creative winner.  Deadline for entries is Sunday, October 1, 2023. 

 
The prize being offered...
Bo Bunny Doodle Circle Frames

Here's my "Enjoy the Day" inspiration...

Enjoy the Day

I recycled a cute cut file in my stash for this card.  I love the colors in the balloon bouquet.  It seems to carry the bike right along with it.  I stamped the sentiment, die cut it with a banner and added additional banners in the complimentary mat colors.

From my stash...
A Girl With Flair Stamp
Catherine Pooler Black Jack Ink
Honey Bee Stamps Mini Messages Banners
Jesse James Flower Button
Tutti Designs Dotted Nesting Rectangle 

Stop by the Double D and play along with our balloon challenge.

Thanks for stopping by.
Hope to see you here again soon.

8 comments:

Birgit said...

This is so cute Vicki! Love all your colorful balloons.

Diane said...

Now this is one big bundle of balloons, love how it does look as though they are carrying the bike along, that's a lot of helium in those balloons LOL!! Fabulously fun card!!

Donna Phelan said...

I can picture one of your little ones flying around on that bike lol This is FAB (that's my word of the day! Great colors, love the balloons and that cool bike. The 3 sentiment banners are an awesome accent--love that! Plus this reminds me of the movie UP....but with a bike hahaha So FUN!

Darlene said...

What a fabulous creation ... love that balloon bouquet! Well done my friend!

aussie aNNie said...

Super cute and sweet card ! Love the delicate colours ♥

Anonymous said...

Love love love.

Judy Woodland said...

Wow,what a cute card. I love the whimsy of it with the bike and the balloons. And those balloons are just fabulous, very creative and well done!!

Barbara said...

With that many balloons, it is a wonder that the bike didn't float off the card! Lol I adore how you did the sentiment banner. Great idea.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails