Translate

Sunday, February 4, 2024

Sent with love...

 Hey there crafty friends!

  As soon as I turn the page to February on the calendar, I get excited for Valentine's Day.  It's one of my favorite holidays to decorate for other than Christmas and Easter.  The pinks and reds make me happy.  My decor has been out since right after New Years Day and now it's time to make Valentine Cards for family and friends.

 Although I have several more displays, these are my favorite.

Here's the first of two cards I made.

love

This A6 size card has an embossed back panel with a lower swing gate that opens for the greeting. The stamped sentiment is a favorite from Impression Obsessions.  It's an oldie but a goodie.

Next up is a fun, glittery card for our granddaughter.

sent with love

This A2 card was created with non traditional Valentine colors of yellow and turquoise and has lots of layers using die cuts, fun mini floral paper and glitter cardstock.  
 
From my stash...
Bazzill Cardstock
Darice Embossing Folder
Doodlebug Seasons Patterned Paper
49 & Mkt. Art Options Rouge
Queen & Co. Pearls
Spellbinders Circle and Pinking Circle Dies
Tonic Studio Sentiment Die

13 comments:

Lia said...

Thank you for showing this beautiful card. I like the shape of it.
Lia DT CYHTP

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

Love your creations! Very romantic on the first. Fun and vibrant for your granddaughter. Spectacular! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this past week for our Stamp theme :) Hope you join us again soon.
Diane - DT KCC

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Beautiful Valentines, Vicki - especially love the glittery hearts peeking through the flowers on card two! Thanks for sharing at Die Cut Divas & I enjoyed your Valentine decor too!!

Arlene said...

What a darling card for your granddaughter. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas. Arlene

Deanne Saunders said...

So pretty!!! Thanks so much for participating in our COLORFUL OPTIONS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Jolanda Johnstone said...

A very attractive fun fold card celebrating "love". Thank you for joining us at paper Players this week. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

somethingcraftybydottie said...

Hi Vicki:
so very pretty, I love your Card and talent.
I'm now a follower please come and be a follower of my blog.
Hugs & Blessings
Dottie

Helen said...

Beautiful card- very elegant.

Thanks for joining us at the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

Helen x
DT

Revati.p said...

Such a sweet card design. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

Revati
DT Member
Cupcake Inspirations

Ellibelle said...

They are both so beautiful and loving your Valentine's decor in red and white!
Thanks so much for playing along again at "I spy with my little eye" challenge!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Pauline C said...

Two beautiful Valentine cards Vicki, I love the gorgeous roses on the first, and the fab modern colour scheme on the second. Thanks so much for sharing with this month’s “I Spy” challenge.
Pauline xx

foleysfriend said...

Amazing non-traditional Valentine's card. I love the yellow sentiment die cut and how you gave it dimension. The sparkle is a lovely touch. Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas.

sue n.

Darlene said...

Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our WORD POWER & Can You Handle the Pressure challenges! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth,Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails